PSCC has been approved by most states to provide liquor training and certification for those who wish to get a liquor license (also sometimes referred to as a bartending license or alcohol server permit) or for those who need to renew their expired liquor license. Take your state's Responsible Serving course to get/renew your liquor license today.

For a limited time, you can take your training to get or renew your liquor license (also sometimes called a bartending permit or server permit) online for just $8.99!
Enroll Now

Do you need bartending training to become a professional bartender?
Learn how to mix drink recipes and learn memorization techniques used by professional bartenders to help you remember drink recipes on the job with the Bartender Mixology course by PSCC.

Can PSCC help my entire staff get their liquor license or help them renew their current license?
Yes. PSCC also offers an Employer Account which can help employers with the liquor licensing of their employees. Simply have your employees go through their state approved course, monitor their progress, and print their liquor license once they complete the certification course. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding Employer Accounts or any of our training courses.

Three easy steps to get/renew your state's alcohol server license:Enroll Now
  1. Order your state's "Responsible Serving Course
  2. Take the course online at your leisure
  3. Print your official certificate online instantly

For more PSCC alcohol seller training courses don't forget to visit us at:

Professional Server Certification Corporation
PO Box 192
Madison, SD 57042
Contact Us